LifeRing Augments Military Command and Control
LifeRing for Military
LifeRing can use many military radios, private cellular networks, and satellite communications either individually or in various combinations. Look to the chart to see some of the systems LifeRing has been successfully tested with.
LifeRing provides a life-preserving line of constant communication throughout the command structure and interfaces with most military Command and Control Systems (GCCS, C2PC, FBCB2, JCR, etc.)
The military loadout will include MIL-STD-2525 symbols by default.
LifeRing Military Significance
- Enables Commands to easily establish Data, Voice, and Video Networks
- Enter Friendly, Hostile, and Unknown Symbols by touching the map
- Attach Text and Photos to Map Symbols
- WhiteBoard Function Shared by ALL on the Network
- Over 80 different map types are supported
- Text and Photo Messages Addressed by Touching Symbols
- PTT by Touching Symbols
- Video from Smartphone Cameras Seen by ALL on the Network
- Geo-Fence feature allows for immediate notification when personnel enter or exit designated areas.
- Commands can be issued that MUST be acknowledged using HAVECO (Have Complied), WILLCO (Will Comply), and CANTCO (Can't Comply)
- Issues Emergency Alerts
- Standardized reports provide detailed situational awareness to ALL participants on the LifeRing network